Twitch announced last week at TwitchCon an exciting new collaboration with Amazon called Twitch Prime. If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get Twitch Prime at no additional cost, you just have to link your Twitch Account and you are ready to go. Twitch Prime is an extension of Amazon Prime giving gamers some really awesome loot with their subscription. Amazon Prime offers free two-day shipping, unlimited movie/TV streaming, ad-free music streaming, and much more.
Benefits of being a Twitch Prime member:
- Free Game loot every month
- Discounts on new-release box games
- On Twitch:
- Ad-free viewing experience
- Exclusive emotes
- The Crown chat badge
- One free channel subscription every month
- You read that right. Every month you’re a Twitch Prime member, you can subscribe to any Twitch Partner for free. The Twitch sub will not auto-renew, so you can manually resub to the same Partner or choose someone new every month. As long as you are a Twitch Prime member, you can distribute your one Twitch sub however you’d like.
- Partners receiving Twitch Prime subscriptions will still be paid their share of revenue from the subscription just like any other subscriber.
If you are a Twitch Turbo user, you may consider canceling and switching to Twitch Prime, as Prime includes all the benefits of Turbo and much more, all for a few dollars more. The only difference is the battery chat badge will be replaced with a crown. Users in regions where Twitch Prime is available can no longer purchase Turbo.
I almost forgot, you can try Twitch Prime for free for 30 days right here. This service is currently available for members in the US, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, and Italy.