Infiniscene is a web-based broadcast studio powered by the cloud. They recently added the ability to use Beam! Now you can login to Infiniscene, choose the platform, authorize your Beam account, and that’s it! They also remade their entire tutorial to make it easier and leave you with the option to go live immediately.
So, what’s new?
- Beam Integration: Now you can use your scenes on Beam.
- New Tutorial: An easy and fast new tutorial
- Helpful Messaging: See which project is live when viewing from mobile with more accurate error messages.
- Ending a broadcast happens more quickly.
- Stream settings are now automatically saved in your cloud!
- Some problems loading the source list when you refresh it took very long time.
- Fixed a random issue when updating scenes even though nothing changed at all.
- When beginning to broadcasts sometimes get stuck on “Preparing…” but the stream had actually gone live.
- Switching between active accounts would sometimes cause problems but is has been correctly solved.
Check out the original changelog for more information on this recent Infiniscene update.