StreamerSquare is now beginning its next big step into a whole new chapter; ready to widen its scope and take on a whole new challenge while still maintaining the foundation that made them who they are today. As we forge ahead into this new chapter, we are looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to not only handle all of our social media accounts but also to really take ownership of the face of the brand, engage with our community, and help elevate StreamerSquare as a whole.
There will be responsibilities for posting provided StreamerSquare marketing campaign content, creating original text and possibly video content, managing posts, scheduling, engaging and responding to followers, and maintaining a constant dialogue with our community, primarily on Twitter but possibly with other platforms in the future. As a Social Media Manager for a brand rooted in the streaming, content creation, and influencer industries, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest streaming, content creation, and gaming news, as well as industry trends, digital technologies, and social media trends.
This is a remote, hourly position, working primarily via Discord.
Hours: Flexible; Averaging 20-30 hours per month.
Some of the responsibilities and aspects of the position
- Designing and implementing social media strategies that align with the company’s goals and beliefs.
- Consistently communicating with the community, responding to questions, and creating an engaging social media presence.
- Working closely with the Marketing department in the implementation of brand strategies.
- Working hand in hand with the Marketing department to curate designs and themes for all social media accounts (e.g. Twitter banners, social media branding, etc).
- Providing valuable feedback from both your perspective and the perspective of the community.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitoring SEO, social media data, and web traffic metrics, and developing monthly analytic reports.
- A large amount of the content will be provided by the Marketing department, but the Social Media Manager will also be expected to work alongside Marketing to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content of their own (e.g. text copies, photos, videos, news, etc).
Apply here, or use the form below!