Human Resources (HR) Manager
StreamerSquare has begun its next big step into a new chapter with the launch of SolarStream, widening its scope and taking on a whole new challenge while still maintaining the foundation that made them who they are today. As we forge ahead into this new chapter, we are looking for a part-time human resources (HR) manager to take charge of StreamerSquare’s HR department and help grow our staff teams. The HR Manager will report to the Operations Manager, working with them to streamline current HR practices.
Responsibilities for this position will include maintaining and updating staff records, and drafting or updating job descriptions as necessary. The HR Manager will also handle all aspects of recruiting, including application creation, review, and interview scheduling. The HR manager will also handle staff onboarding meetings, onboarding or scheduling of onboarding to company systems, and introductory job training. When necessary, the HR manager will also mediate discussions between management and the larger staff, as well as handle company offboarding for exiting staff members.
As the HR manager for a brand rooted in the streaming, content creation, and influencer industries, we expect our candidate to be familiar with the industries. In-depth knowledge of the latest streaming, content creation, and gaming news, as well as industry trends, streaming technologies, and companies with a vested interest in the streaming space is preferred, but not required.
All applicants must have the following:
- Familiarity with project management software (ClickUp, Asana, JIRA, etc.)
- At least one (1) year HR experience (preferred)
- Experience handling confidential matters with discretion
- Be a self-starter
This is a remote, hourly position, working primarily via Discord.
Hours: Flexible; Averaging 20-25 hours per month.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain and update all staff records
- Draft and maintain staff job descriptions, as necessary
- Draft job application forms in ClickUp, as necessary
- Provide finalized job descriptions and application forms to Web Team for posting on StreamerSquare website(s) and to Social Media team for distribution
- Review all incoming job applications, providing feedback to appropriate team leader(s) and recommending candidates based on position expectations
- Correspond with job applicants regarding the status of their applications
- Schedule interview with candidates, coordinating with hiring manager(s)
- Send questionnaires to candidates in lieu of interviews where appropriate
- Conduct onboarding meetings with all incoming staff
- Schedule or complete systems onboarding for all incoming staff
- Mediate admin and staff relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise
- Schedule or complete systems offboarding for all outgoing staff
- Announce updates to staff roster on internal StreamerSquare Discord server
Fill out the form below or use this link to submit your application.